Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Halloween

Hi. Welcome back to my site. Halloween is coming up and everyone is happy. A week ago I got Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. I also beat it 3 times!!!! I would suggest that you should get a new DS before playing this game. I will get my review for that after my great OOT review. By the way, I BEAT ZELDA OOT!!!! I didn't play it with my little helper because his mom said he shouldn't play video games. The astroboy movie is coming out and Cloudy With a chance of meatballs is already out. The book was great but when they made a movie: I was happy. They went too far when they made a videogame from the movie. New wii counsel games are out like contra rebirth and super return of the jedi. I will get the other super star was game later on next year. I was searcing on the web when I saw Lego harry potter. I learned that some people are a little crazy about harry. My teacher has a harry potter game an half the class runs over to play it and they act like four-year olds. Well I have to go. If you want me to review a game just comment on the weekly blogger that I post once a month. Well I have to go! Happy Halloween!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment