Monday, November 16, 2009

Sorry

I am soo sorry for not posting often. I have a total of 506 songs on my ipod(not that you care or anyting like that. . . )! I'm starting to sell items now! The company is called CTBJ prouductions. Me and my company(friends and family) are selling books,comic books, CDs(later), DVDs(later), and many more. I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween. The new call of duty Mondern warfare 2 came out and it looks good. I cant get it because Im not 18 years old yet. The game is rated M :( :( :(. New super mario bros. Wii came out(I think) and lego indiana jones 2 the andventure continues. And now, i'm making BOOK reviews!!! The first review wil be on the book HOLES and it'll come next week. I was planing on making a review for the half-life series but I couln't because it's rated M. And if you were wondering why I was playing a M rated game because I was bored. When I was five years old, I couldn't spend a lot of time with my dad so the only time we could spend time together is in the night. He was playing DOOM 3 and he thought it was inapropiate for me to see blood and gour so he bought half-life. He really enjoyed the game and decided to get half-life 2. One reason I think that was odd that half-life and half-life 2 have blood in them. Dad liked half-life so he got half-life 2 episode 1. I followed him in the series too. He enjoyed that game so he got half-life 2:episode 2. A little while before that, My mom played Alice in wonderland(M). And that had killings and blood. What is the deal? And somehow I can't get call of duty modern warfare 2. Another thing in half-life is that you shoot people., same in the series. In Alice in Wonderland, killing and scary images that still haunt me till this day. In call of duty mondern warfare 2 has blood,language,voilence, ect. Lego rock band is almost out or out and DJ hero is out too. The nintendo Wii is lowering the price to $199.99!!! The dsi is the hit and every one wants  it including me. I hope you good luck and have a happy Thanksgiving.


 :) James :)

1 comment:

  1. you are coming to GA with me for thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete