Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pokemon Emerald GBA review

This is  my first GBA review. This is one of the best games I have played . . . This game is NOT the best game ever (witch is Half Life) but it's really fun. I've played around 100 hours of game play. The difference from saphire and ruby is the extra content (witch I don't know) but you should get this over ruby or saphire. The game starts out you chosing if you're a boy or a girl and what's your name. You start to learn about pokemon and where they are. You can start out with three pokemon: mudkip, tochic, or treeko. I chose mudkip. He evovles into marstomp and he evovles into swampert. I have a level 69 swampert. This game has a large amount of pokemon. Theres around 250 that you can catch. This game has a big aea to explore and it has some challenge. This is the best pokemon GBA game EVER!!! If you sort of enjoy pokemon, this does not have a lot of fan into it but it's perfect for begginers. I give this game a 9.7/10


JK

1 comment:

  1. Let's-a-not forget about new Pokemon Black and White!!!

    ReplyDelete