Friday, December 4, 2009

Half Life 2 episode 1 review

Welcome to my wonderful site . . . again. I made my very first video but i can't show it to you now 'cause I'm going to make the very first Half life game review! It's for the Pc and it's also the very first Pc game review!! This awesome and yet hard game is NOT for children. It has blood, violence , and some language. This game takes off at the end of Half life 2 and it's under the dirt. . . or rocks. This epic game has around five parts and around 40 minutes in each part. This game is an outstanding game and it's 60% worth the money. You can only get this game on Steam. I'm sorry for making a mistake last post. Valve is under construction so go to Steam. I gave this game a 9/10 and is worth every penny. I'd rather perfor Half life 2 episode 2 because it has a total of around 3 hours of gameplay but it's way more complicated. If you want the whole series (except the original Half life) and you can also get two other games:Team fortress 2 and Portal on The Orange box. It's for the 360 and Pc.

 :)  James King )

1 comment: