Friday, December 18, 2009

Hey

I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting for a while. I've been playing Half life, Half life 2, Half life 2: episode 1, and Garry's mod. Around Thanksgiving, I got pomemon emerald, pokemon ranger: shadows of almia, backyard hocky, ds game casses, and gameboy action replay. The best game I got this month was Garry's mod. It's so fun and it's really creative. The best part is the caimpain mode of Half life 2 through episode 2. You can make battles in Counter Strike cources and have Counter Strike guns like AK47 and the Glock. Somehow my Half life game has a bug where it has a horrible echo. The main game of the week is: Garry's mod. It's really fun and you'll never get bored. I will be getting to the Half life series starting out with: Half life!!! The zelda ocarina of time review will be coming January 2010. Happy holidays andkeep on gaming. . . oh yeah. . . THE NEW ZELDA GAME CAME OUT!!!! I so want it so bad! Bye!!!

The video game master: JAMES KING

No comments:

Post a Comment