Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Updates

Hello. If you own TF2 then go tomorrow (wednesdaythe 23rd) around 3:00 pm and go to Xmas 2 fort and be on blue team and go to sniper tower. Meet you there. I'm Hunker for you to know. Zelda spirit trakes came out the 7th and I so want it. The last zelda game was probably twiight princess for the wii. I just rented Rabbids go home and it's very dumb. It is just LOL funny. The rabbid goes into your remote and you can shake it around in it! To bad I have to turn it in tommorow because of Christmas. I've seen the end of portal and you should see it to. Portal is one of the best puzzel games on the Pc. There is a total of 20 levels (counting the last boss wich is another level) and it is worth all the money but it's really short. I got this game around a week ago and I'm on the 18th level but the challenges will keep you on there for quite some time. I'm almost done in pokemon ranger :SOA and it's boring. I'm probably going to ask my dad to borrow Far Cry from him, one of the best first person shooters since half life says gamespot . well I have to leave and Game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment