Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Legend Of Zelda twilght princess review

This is one of the best game of the Zelda series so far. I love this game and I like it but at the end when you aren't a teenager it can be kinda freaky. This game has some things that has to do with ocarina of time and majora's mask. The #1 thing is that in the first temple there are monkeys and in the first temple in majora's mask they have monkeys! The game is great but there is one problem that I hated and that is when you are getting the zora armor you have to get around thing that are almost impossible! Also in the goron place I died when you weren't supposed to. There are some very hard puzzles and great music... as usual. When I got this game my sister rented twilight. That was kinda odd. It is awesome that Nintendo put in the dark world from a link to the past and made Link a wolf!!! That is wicked!!! When I got this game I was so excited. Nintendo has decided not to put some voices on the characters... AGAIN!!! This game has so much great graphics. I mean, everything has been upgraded with the cloths and the villages and it makes that game a real life game. In the twilight realm there are tiny black squares floating around and it looks great!!! I give this game a 9/10 . I hope you'll like the game.

:) James King :)

3 comments: