Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Legend Of Zelda

The legend of zelda is a great game for everybody. It is also my favorite game. My favorite game series has emproved by ALOT. Starting from the first zelda game you went around and fight these monsters. I first stated liking zelda around 2007 when I played phantom hourglass and I loved it. It has so much things to do I finished the game in one year! I mainly finish my games in a couple weeks but this game was long. My 2nd game was a link to the past and it did a heck of a lot of good job with the story and the items. My 3rd game was twilight princess and that game didn't disapoint. It had good graphics and every thing was well detailed. My 4rth game was wind waker. That game is one of the best I've played because of the graphics and the items including the hookshoot, bow and arrow, and the coolest one... THE MIRROR SHIELD!!! For my bday I am going to get the ocaraina of time, majora's mask, and maybe spirit tracks. I want to tell you a fact about zelda that some people didn't now. That is that in each zelda game they have two parts.Playing four games a couple times can make you learn more.


:) James King :)

No comments:

Post a Comment