Thursday, June 25, 2009

Super Mario Bros.

If you didn't know but I use to be a big fan of mario but know he's a good Nintendo icon. I would of liked it better if it had link for the icon instead of mario. Nentendo went to far when they made mario and sonic at the Olympic games because they have made him in to many games. Now he's going to be in mario and sonic at the winter games. What is up with that? For the new super mario bros. wii they went too far but with super mario galaxy they got it even. It wasn't a game that everybody will play it and play it again. They will continue because it is so long. Some mario games are impossible! In super smash bros. brawl mario stunk like cow poop. The original mario was better than the new one. But those games have some good things like the music and the jump man effect's and the things that mario does. Super mario sunshine for the GC is good but it can get a little stinkish in the super mario bros. when you get hit once or twice or three times you die. But I do like the bloopers for mario. They make me crack up. I had new super mario bros. for DS and I finished it but I lost it. It took a long time to finish it because I kept on dieing so many times. I just hope they don't go farther.

No comments:

Post a Comment