Thursday, June 25, 2009

Video Game Central

Well new games are here...or coming. The games are: Ghost Busters, Indiana Jones and the staff of kings, Sonic and the black knight, And the legend of zelda: spirit tracks. I want all of thoses games except one... Ghost Busters. Why??? I have a technique for games: if it's a game for a movie, it's going to be bad!!! So anyway the reviews are coming in a little while once I learn how to do it so if you have questions just ask me but the games I have for wii is : Sonic Unleashed, Indiana Jones LEGO, Mario party 8,Spongebob Antlantis,Wario land shake it,Mario galaxy,Wii play,Wii sports,Wii fit,and there is more but I don't remember them because I have SO many.
This was a video game post so I'll end of like...KEEP ON PLAYING GAMERS!!!

2 comments:

  1. yet again i dont care

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry it was me michael o im just mad that you like michael more than me

    ReplyDelete